Could Your Personal Development Be Going At A Quicker Pace?
Asking yourself questions is an excellent way to find the answers you need.
The right questions can be stimulating to your thought process. Ask yourself these questions and you’ll get answers that you can use.
Ask Yourself The Questions That Matter The Most:
1. How do I sabotage myself? We all sabotage ourselves. We talk ourselves out of things that would lead to success and happiness. We procrastinate. We compare ourselves harshly to others.
• Make a list of the ways you’ve sabotaged yourself in the past. Be on the lookout for these same patterns in the future.
2. How can I use more of the useful knowledge and skills I already have? In today’s world, we know more than we ever have. The average person knows enough to make a million dollars, have the body of a Greek god or goddess, and marry a supermodel. Why don’t you use all the great things you already know?
• Consider all the things you know about diet and exercise. Do you apply that knowledge?
• How much do you know about saving and investing for the future? What can you do to brighten your financial outlook?
• How much do you know about relationships? Are you taking full advantage of that information? Why not?
• Imagine what your life would look like if you applied everything you already know. Most people are convinced they don’t know enough. In reality, they just don’t perform the actions that they know to be effective or avoid counterproductive actions.
• Make a list of everything you do that you know you shouldn’t. Then make a list of everything you fail to do, but know that you should.
3. What can I control? What can I not control? We spend far too much time worrying about things that can’t be controlled. We spend too little time effectively controlling those things that are within our realm of control.
• Most of our childhood and early adulthood are spent trying to control the uncontrollable. Maturing is understanding what can be controlled and then figuring out the best way to control it.
• What are you worrying about right now that you can’t control?
If you feel like your control over your life is slipping through your fingers, you may seriously want to consider giving meditation a try. People have been using this powerful technique to help them regain control of their lives for a very long time. Click below to get some amazing meditations a s a free gift.