Weekly Gratitude Can Change Your Life!
Welcome to our new section… this is the area of our site where our community is encouraged to visit often and comment! Please let us know what you are grateful for!
Few things in life are as essential to our happiness as gratitude.
If you focus on what you feel are your blessings in life (no matter how small), you will be happier, healthier and you have a deeper sense of fulfillment. Expressing gratitude on a regular basis has a many life-affirming, positive effects.
• Helps you better cope with stress.
• Makes your overall health and well-being better.
• You build stronger bonds and relationships.
• You feel more secure and self-confident.
• Better overall happiness and self-satisfaction.
• You stay inspired and get increased creativity.
Gratitude is really a way of thinking where you recognize what you have and be thankful for it, rather than dwelling on what you don’t have. That sounds like a simple thing to do, but it’s really not sometimes. Our thoughts are more likely to go to what’s going wrong – it’s a survival instinct. This is why we don’t appreciate all the good things we have and take them for granted. That’s why a lot of us live in a state of unhappiness.
So be sure to come here often and share what you are grateful for!
"I Am Grateful For..."